WHY ONLY “PLUMBED IN” COOLERS?
“Plumbed in” water coolers allow you to enjoy all the benefits of a bottled cooler, but with the carbon footprint of a mouse, not an elephant - metaphorically speaking, of course. Just let us install a cooler to replace your existing bottled one, or as a new installation, and start reducing your carbon footprint today.
Other reasons to choose a “plumbed in” cooler:
- It’s cheaper – in most cases, for less than the cost of one water bottle per week, we will supply and install a brand new, stylish “plumbed in” cooler that gives you an unlimited supply of great tasting, chilled and filtered water.
- The weekly rental includes everything! INSTALLATION – PLUMBING IN - REGULAR FILTER CHANGES – SANITATION – ANY REPAIRS REQUIRED.
- It’s easier – never have to order, store, or lift heavy bottles again, and you won’t have to worry about running out of water in the middle of a heat-wave, just when you need it the most, along with everyone else! Our mains fed coolers will provide you with a continuous supply of freshly chilled and filtered water on demand, every time.
- It’s fresher – our coolers connect direct to your main water supply; the water you drink will not have been languishing in a bottle for a period of time either in your storeroom or that of a suppliers. The only usual concerns associated with tap water, is that it can sometimes have a slight taste or it isn’t cool enough, but with the latest technology in filtration and refrigeration, our water coolers address both of these areas and provide you with a fresh and thirst quenching drink, time and time again. Why not visit Yorkshire Water's own web site to see what they have to say about your local tap water? www.yorkshirewater.com
- It’s safer – ok, maybe this one is a bit weak, but those 19 litre bottles are pretty heavy, and employees’ backs aren’t what they used to be. Also, in the increasingly litigious world we are faced with, it’s not unreasonable that as an employer you could find yourself dealing with an industrial injury claim. Maybe this should be under “It’s cheaper”!